Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
08 June, 05:35
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I’ve earn my stripes, long ago😏when I was in the Navy in the War War 2 Old ship it was, USS Hector 7 going to Japan the weather/ Sea was worse than that❗️For Sure❗️😳🤢🤮 No regrets

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
08 June, 12:44
I know this is an older post but LFG. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
08 June, 12:32
W et
A ss
P ipes

wht 2.0 @wht
09 May, 09:40
what sort of ship is this? is this military?

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
09 May, 02:34
✨ It'll all be ok✨

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
09 May, 02:28
GODSPEED to all Patriots and Troops

Gordon Hirschka @gordonhirschka
08 May, 11:50

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
08 May, 05:11
that looked like me on one of my harshest ferry rides to kodiak ...
yeah buddy - what a ride that was - i finally just laid down on my bag and prayed not to hurl

chore Toke @choretoke
08 May, 05:04
I’ve been in waters like that when I was in the the Navy, in the US Hector it was #7 it was a WW2 ship and that was back in the mid 1980s 🤦🏽‍♀️what a ride that was❗️😏BORN READY ❗️✊🏼LETS GOOOO❗️

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
08 May, 02:22
Taking another stab at this. Difficult week with this sinus infection. 🤒

Red Edge @Rededge
08 May, 01:06
Aussie proud 🇦🇺

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
07 May, 10:28
I'm ready!

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
07 May, 10:09

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
07 May, 09:40
I'd be puking my guts up.........ugh...Why are you on Tic Toc...such a nasty platform...

Linz 888 donated @Ghost_rider888
07 May, 09:10
slap em on!!!

reaper myer @reapermyer
07 May, 09:03
subs dont have this problem how come we dont have giant sub tankers?

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Kristina Martic @Kristina
07 May, 06:21
Now, I'm somehow scared😯

Jen ... @Jenfranji
07 May, 05:35
🍿

True North @TrueNorthGirl
07 May, 05:14
The only way out is THROUGH.
Let’s do this!
Shoulder to the wheel!
🇺🇸

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
07 May, 05:07
putain 🤒malade je serais …

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
07 May, 05:01
LET'S ROLL........... 👍

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
07 May, 04:59
That right there puts the fear of God in me 😳... golly gee no water like that please, thanks in advance 🙏🏻

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
07 May, 04:58
My very first night on a cruise was like that. Cartoon-like effects on your walking or standing. Suddenly, you're running across the floor. This wasn't a little boat, either, it was the cruise ship, the Big Red Boat.
Found out later we had actually encountered a tropical storm while in the Bermuda Triangle on Friday the 13th. Can I pick 'em or what?

Reflex *.* @Reflex
07 May, 04:57

LoveConquers All @All777Love
07 May, 04:56
I was born ready for such a time as this!
⭐️🇺🇸⭐️

LoveConquers All @All777Love
07 May, 04:56
In response LoveConquers All to her Publication
4:56.☺️

Reflex *.* @Reflex
07 May, 04:55
o7

Bay 17d @Bay17d
07 May, 04:50
Let's go! 🇺🇸🦅💪🏽

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
07 May, 04:01
THIS IS ALWAYS PROBLEM, IF YOU DONT HAVE PIPELINES TO YOUR CUSTOMER...

SEE COULD BE REALLY BITCH😁😁😁
POSSEIDON IS VERY IMPATIENT DEITY

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
07 May, 03:22
🙏Past the point of no return!