Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 April, 12:44
Can't trust your own eyes these days.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
16 April, 02:52
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
HAD to ponder on this last night, it was so interesting 🤗

there *are* tricks of the eye, but the meme below made me wonder, b/c if we unfocus our eyes, we can see auras and things, and i think also by doing that the 3rd eye or pineal is stimulated

our eyes are the windows TO the soul and OF the soul, and if the soul is located in the pineal (was taught that this is where we can tap into past lives), then maybe, like someone said below, we are truly seeing the monsters / demons that these ppl are

ofc it would help (prove?) the experiment
if 'good' or holy ppl were used instead

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
07 May, 07:54
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
i love to sun gaze - its amazing to watch it start to turn purple then black and even spin. our minds and bodies are so miraculous. i cant wait to get back our memories and what was stolen from us. Our Magic 🌈☀️💞❤️🙏🏻

yo. lisa @crownostars
have had some amazing experiences w/ the sun, also;
it turns into some pretty wild things!

totally forgot about this post
08:52 AM - May 07, 2022
In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by crownostars in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from yo. lisa, click on at the bottom under it