Photon 333 donated @Photon
07 May, 03:18
I may have figured out a basic premise of why some people took the shot and some didn't, beyond fear and brainwashing. I had to understand why we are ostracized.

I'm a lone wolf. I function well while alone. I direct my own life, I don't need others to like or approve of what I do, and I'm not insecure. I have good friends. When I worked, I had great relationships with co-workers (except the jealous ones). I'm confident, and can inadvertently scare "the pack."

Then there are the pack wolves, those who need a pack in order to feel safe and secure. Think of high school cliques. They aren't strong enough to go against the grain. They will follow what others in the group do, which is not the same as peer pressure. They need acceptance like we all need water.

The lone wolves can accept the differences of the pack, and protect them. But the pack will not reciprocate. Sorry if anyone is offended by this analogy.

Good thing the lone wolves found a home here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
07 May, 03:22
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
I've always been a lone wolf too. An empath, a lone wolf, and I split right exactly down the middle of being an introvert/extrovert (just depends on the situation). To family and certain friends, I'm just plain weird. LOL. But that's okay. We all just have to be who God made us to be.😇❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ally Oop @Ally
07 May, 03:35
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Sounds like me, I've long said weird was my middle name!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
07 May, 03:39
In response Ally Oop to her Publication
Hahaha... But actually, we're unique and that's a beautiful thing. 😊I bet even Jesus was called weird. LOL! And it's okay if others can't see our worth -- because He does. He's the One who made us unique! 😁😇❤️🙏

Ally Oop @Ally
Oh to be sure we are! That uniqueness is a part of our collective infinite expression of God/Source/All That Is.
hahaha yes, totally, Yeshua, as I know Him, most certainly would have been seen as a weirdo, too!
Love it all!
03:53 AM - May 07, 2022
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Ally in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
07 May, 03:55
In response Ally Oop to her Publication
😇❤️🙏👍