Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
06 May, 09:47
Sometimes I wonder if we're all on social media just to feed an AI system that keeps us in the "barely tolerable nightmare" level of discomfort, so that the "show not tell" can proceed at the maximum pace without destroying too many innocent (patriot) lives.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
06 May, 10:03
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
...so many want a copiously instantaneously "vomited" revelation all at once but have no idea how utterly destructive it could be. I want this to end also, but not at the cost of gunfire in the streets of my local neighborhood my child plays, or the unannounced shuttering of the local supply chains leaving so many to suffer and die like the elderly for instance who cannot even protect themselves if urban violence resulted...we need to be more considerate then selfish in our demands. We are after all every one of us stewards of this earth and our local communities. This is not just about the individual, it is about mankind collectively. The logistics alone of trying to end this nightmare without utter and absolute destruction resulting during the process would break a normal mind.
What took millennia to fabricate cannot be unplugged in an instant.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Qanada UM @realToddEJones
All good things require time, patience, faith and careful planning.
Meticulous -
11:08 AM - May 06, 2022
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Only people mentioned by realToddEJones in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Joe Qanada UM, click on at the bottom under it