Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
"OAN’s Dan Ball opened his show tonight with his thoughts on 2000 Mules after attending the watch party last night at Mar-a-Lago:

“After watching this movie, I will say this. There’s not one doubt in my mind that this election was rigged. Period. Point blank. End of story. The left can kiss my…

What they did to this country is one of the biggest acts of treason in our nation’s history.” 🔥"

From The Storm Has Arrived 17
https://t.me/TheStormHasAr...
08:00 AM - May 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
Jason Morris 369 @1RootofDavid
01 June, 03:10
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
I agree on almost everything he said.... One thing WE THE PEOPLE need to realize is that democrats AND republicans in our government are both complicit in THE BIG LIE and DO NOT have WE THE PEOPLES best interest in mind. Its TIME to take a stand against these TREASONOUS P.O.S.'S If there are any of WE THE PEOPLE mobilizing anytime soon, count me in. God is with US and WE cannot lose.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Morris 369 @1RootofDavid
01 June, 03:12
In response Jason Morris 369 to his Publication
God said one day He would eradicate evil from the face of the earth. God doesn't lie.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
11 May, 08:00
💥BOOM!!!!💥
Is that the sound of the rest of the dominos being blown to Hell I hear?
🙏

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
11 May, 04:47
#RecompenceMatters = = = > < >

May 11, 2020 12:43:16 PM EDT
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 9308c7 No. 9124024

EXtr_VhUwAAb7G1.jpg

THE WAR IS REAL.
HE FIGHTS FOR YOU.
Q

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
11 May, 04:13
The INSURRECTION occurred on November 3rd!

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
11 May, 03:27
and…. it confirms the use of Covid to usher in “Mail in Voting”. They Were willing to destroy the Global economy & kill millions!

Watergate X 1000…

#Revelations #SecondComing
If Not now, When?

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
11 May, 01:57
The ONLY one reporting on it

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 May, 01:18
Everyone needs to be pushing this all day every day until we get results.

Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
11 May, 01:13
Preaching to the choir. Im praying for ANYBODY in MSM to be honest on air.