Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
βšœοΈπ—¬π—’π—¨ π—›π—’π—Ÿπ—— π—§π—›π—˜ π——π—œπ—©π—œπ—‘π—˜βšœοΈ
πŸ€βšœοΈπ—©π—œπ—¦π—œπ—’π—‘βšœοΈπŸ€

🀍⚜️Remember that you are ahead of your time. You are the holder of the Divine vision for the New Earth, and what is possible for humanity to accomplish.⚜️🀍

🀍⚜️You may often wonder why you do not fit in here. This is because you are here to pioneer, not follow what has been. The ideas, thoughts, and visions you hold are quite uncommon and unusual for the majority operating from the old system. Please understand that these gifts and ideas you bring are what is bringing about the shift into higher consciousness.⚜️🀍

🀍⚜️You may feel alone, and yet you don’t have to do this journey alone. There are souls in this reality as well as the higher dimensions who have been paving the way and holding their hands out to you. In turn, your own growth is holding that same Light for those coming just behind you. There is so much Light and help available.⚜️🀍
05:30 AM - May 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply
Leanne Kennedy @PigsInSpace
06 May, 07:23
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
This is beautiful. My earliest memories as a very young child (I would say 4-5 years of age...I am now 48) I felt I didn't belong and actually questioned my existence in this uncomfortable world. Even though I had loving parents that did their best to provide me and my siblings with what we needed, life was a struggle. I knew the way the world worked was wrong and that I didn't want to participate in it the way I was expected to.
For the past 10 or so years I have had a nagging feeling that globally something has to give. By that I mean drastically change.... for the better. The last 3 years it has never been more clear to me what I am here to do. I have pushed back on all of this Convid/globalist BS from the start and never shut up about it in my professional and personal life. My family of 5 has lost a great deal personally and financially because of our stance against the control on our lives and loss of basic human rights.. We won't back down. I know what we are here on earth to d

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
06 May, 05:57
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Thank you for this! Blessings to you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396