TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
05 May, 12:45
The Solar Flash - we are so close ☀️🕶🌅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
05 May, 01:05
In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication
How does the Vibrational Rapture compare to the Biblical Rapture?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
05 May, 02:20
In response AK_ Kiff to her Publication
when we are “caught up in the clouds” with our Father and we have new light sinless bodies…? is it different at all? Lord only knows … i would LOVE any insight on this.so many differing opinions and views on the rapture.

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
06 May, 12:41
In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication
I grew up Catholic, you only looked at that leather bound bible on the top shelf. You would never dare to write in it... I'm not biblically knowledgeable. But here it says that the Rapture really wasn't included in the King James version. I'd like to know more about this from people that have that knowledge.

Jesus Christ is LOVE @TianYi
01:58 AM - May 06, 2022
In response AK_ Kiff to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TianYi in this post can reply
Jesus Christ is LOVE @TianYi
06 May, 02:18
In response Jesus Christ is LOVE to her Publication