Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
ʟ☮︎︎ ʀɪᴅᴀ @surfinmonkeys35
06 May, 12:15
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
i highly suggest rythmia life advamcement center in costa rica!

www.rythmia.com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
06 May, 12:17
In response ʟ☮︎︎ ʀɪᴅᴀ to her Publication
YES! This is exactly where I want to go.
I've heard nothing but amazing things about it.
Can't believe of all the places you added, it's this one :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
06 May, 02:08
In response ʟ☮︎︎ ʀɪᴅᴀ to her Publication
Just visited this site and then read an extensive review by someone who had stayed the week. He went thru his whole experience, day by day and his experience with the medicine plants. Thank you for posting the info. Would love to put this on my bucket list. 😊 ,

Serendipity Reborn @Serendipity
06 May, 12:10
😲😳

Photon 333 donated @Photon
05 May, 11:43
Don't wait until you're older though. The plant can have deleterious effects on some. Always see a Shaman to try.

Michelangelo LeAlcala @Mic_the_Ace
05 May, 11:41
Break on through Kim👍⚡️💛it'll give you a new set of glasses 🕶👓

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
05 May, 11:49
In response Michelangelo LeAlcala to his Publication
So I've heard! :)