17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
my family have noticed white Amtrak school buses with govt plates parked at hotels near us for months now.

finally got to see one of the buses in action, it pulled out in front of me. driven like a bat out of hell, and every seat full of people (yes, they were brown, pardon my lack of political correctness).

what’s weirder, an unmarked painter’s van pulled out behind it and stuck on its tail like glue, almost as if to protect it from anyone getting too close…

these fuckers are trafficking people through my town.
08:18 PM - May 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
Kevin Smith @Muffinmanu812
06 May, 05:09
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
you know Hunter Biden was an Amtrak Board member.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
05 May, 08:48
Welcome to my world down here in WTX. It's an everyday happening around here, just a coupla hundred miles from the border. I drove my hubby to a VA appt about 50 miles away, down I-20 a main trafficking corridor, the other day, and took one hand off the steering wheel to flip off & cuss out a coupla busloads of illegals, drivers included, as they passed when I exited, too. 'Bout all I can do 'bout any of this invasion crap. 🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
05 May, 08:22
My husband and I noticed the same stuff in a town close by us this past fall. It’s crazy seeing it for yourself.