Only people mentioned by Starry_Peacock in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
16 May, 10:20
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
so true

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
05 May, 09:45
And I don't even trust half of that stuff! How do you trust any food now days? Unless you grow it yourself. .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe Kek @Pepe
05 May, 09:53
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
My step dad worked in a mattessons factory for work experience from school, and he will not eat none of it or that tinned ham. He said it was filthy with pigeons on the conveyor belts, bird shit everywhere, and rats.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
05 May, 10:11
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Even some things which used to be a 'healthier' snack changed over to dumping things like canola & cottonseed oil into their products & that can be toxic

I don't buy much from the store these days - I buy in bulk where I can from places that carry organic & grow or sprout my own veggies & seeds

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
05 May, 09:43
FUCKING FUCKING BOOM

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
05 May, 07:44
its sooo freakin HORRIBBLE and yet the sheeple still wanna believe these demons actually care about their health ??

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 May, 07:00
YEP like my granddaddy used to say, they used to be smart enough to produce their own and not let folks poison it. Slick was sharp as a tack, and one of the things he did was farm and grow veggies, put them up, etc. With and after my grandma passed. Tradition of intellect.

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
05 May, 06:51
umm all respect with this one - but can we adjust the "food system" to the "system"