Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
05 May, 09:36
1/2

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
Yes! DISCLOSURE NOW! AND arrest and execution of fake President Biden (2019) and so MANY 'other' ๐Ÿ‘ฟ !!!!
04:32 PM - May 05, 2022
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IAMChristlight in this post can reply
Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
06 May, 03:44
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
so he planned the good and bad . thats messed up so hes the one destroying the country? people losing houses people cant afford food people cant buy groceries to feed their family people cant afford gas to get to work . fucked up movie to have america suffer the american people didnt rig the election the american people didnt create covid . i could fook this meme all up for days.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
06 May, 04:20
In response Th3realTT 129 to his Publication
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธYes, KNOW what you are saying ... empathize.

This is my innerstanding, it's the 'process', if you will, in The Great Awakening...
We are watching a chess game & movie play out. God is in complete control of all pieces on the board, dark and light. The news is fake. Humans are Angelic just like the Arch Angels and it was stolen from us from the Cabal through manipulated beliefs, history and news.

We have the same abilities that Jesus had but they are bogged down by the matrix programming in our own minds telling us we can't. We need to start believing in ourselves again, believing that we can embody the same attributes and gifts that he had and that we are all ONE. When your mind tells you "no you can't" you tell your mind "yes I can". And keep doing it! We can manifest how we want Earth and ourselves to be.

I am Powerful, I am Strong, I am Free, I am God, I am Beautiful, I am Smart, I am Sovereign, I CAN DO THIS!!! We are the 144K and God Wins!