LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL @LibertyNJustice4All
One of the things I have prayed for so long since finding out that the Vatican/Pope of the pasts/present have all been the vampires in our midst hurting our children since the beginning it became a RC Empire. Back in 2014, when I was guided to leave the church, walkaway, I didn't know why then, but I knew there would come a time when my guides would let me know the truth when I was ready. But for that time, I just trusted my guidance to be in nature, N it really did help dissipate/heal the black magic sorcery they did over time of reciting their hymns & pledges, w/ blk magic works/MK mind cntrl. It took time, but when I became ready, by early '18, that's when everything abt their p3do/SRAs have ball been revealed. I cried then bc I just can't believe that all those yrs, was praising them, was going to become a nun after HS (all girls RC HS). I knew then why I had to do everything in my strength to defeat their dark agenda, to save the children/GAIA. ✨⚡😇 https://youtu.be/-z4Y0NgEh...
10:34 AM - May 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
05 May, 10:46
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
I have been ousted, called evil, lost friends for revealing what I was shown back in 2018,in my FB/IG acct. At 1st was hesitant, bc I was afraid of being mocked/ostracized by my own family. We all have been there. Grew up w/ hardcore RC followers, my mom specially praying/reciting these black magic rituals/RC prayer book w/ sorcery. Bc every time she sees the evidence I'm showing she would believe me then, and then a wk later, she's back at defending the pope. The grips of [their] spells is that strong, and why I told her that what's she's going thru w/ her physical purging, it has to do w/ all that dense Hz/MK Hz OT fr their spells. N only she can release that, w/ me helping w/ absorbing those released Hz to be transmuted, each time she wakes up w/ pain fr her injury. It was the only way, per my guides said, since she's refused to see the light w/ my intel. Why no one escapes this, NO ONE. One refuse to see the light, deal w/ the pain (physical/emotional) or EXIT. #JusticeIsKarma ⚖️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
05 May, 10:35
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
*Black magic words/spells

https://youtu.be/FzYwuifw1...
Magic Words - How Words Can Be Used as Magic Spells - YouTube

#magic #wordmagic Word Magic - How Words Can Be Used as Magic SpellsWords are not just elements of speech or writing, because they can be used to strengthen ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396