Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
*President Donald Trump announced Tuesday that Dinesh D’Souza’s “2000 Mules” documentary will be shown at his Save America rally in Greensburg, Pennsylvania, this Friday.
https://www.rsbnetwork.com...
08:10 AM - May 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by Kellie in this post can reply
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
05 May, 08:45
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
The leftists aren't going to watch this movie just like they didn't watch Absolute Proof. It doesn't matter what Trump does at a rally. It matters what the MSM is censoring on the boob tube.

IMO, we have the capability of broadcasting outside of the MSM network. I recall Pompeo discussing he was using the EBS to air his Monday messages well over a year ago.

The White Hats say they are in control. Yet, they act like they aren't.

A charade is a charade and both sides are playin the same wag-the-dog game allowing fraud and the destruction of our country and the people in it to accelerate.

Make it public that the Fed is no longer in control. That the elite have been arrested and what we see on vid is mostly CGI and Holograms. Enough of this slow drip of info that the sheeple will continue to label as misinformation because they can and they have a captive audience.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
05 May, 11:15
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
I hear you! I get the impression that once the Patriots leak it out there and MSM continues to censor--at some point MSM will do a black-out. Then the Patriots already created internet will be the only thing all people will see. Just my opinion although I get a lot of clues from Q posts and Dave of XX2 report.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396