Only people mentioned by Starz4stripes in this post can reply
Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
24 June, 10:49
In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication
and 9 people "liked" it! I am sure there will be others...

I just have no words...other than pure evil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
24 June, 10:43
Evil is as evil does. She neednt say any more....we now know her thru and thru.๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ก ...what a "(unt." ......๐Ÿ˜ฒ .....omg, i cant believe i used the parenthesis word.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yuri Kuechle @Whitetiger888
04 May, 07:58
Perfect example why I'm on the other team ๐Ÿ˜‚

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
04 May, 06:58
Psychotic, disgusting, and demonic.๐Ÿ˜ 

Diane Kelly @DianeCva
04 May, 05:47
what kind of upbringing and education did she have that filled her with such vile hatred?

Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
04 May, 05:54
In response Diane Kelly to her Publication
makes u wonder doesn't it

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
04 May, 05:19
That Amanda seems so full of hate. She needs some prayers.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
04 May, 05:16
I'm sure she eats babies too so there's that but I digress! Evilbishes