Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 May, 07:32
Good Morning Patriots

Hard to even trust your eyes these days.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
04 May, 10:14
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Time to trust your inner eye

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
QPatriot17 has taught us a lot about they EYE OF THE I. Sungazing a very effective meditation method that also gives the needed light to that eye which many think is just hocus pocus. But no... We all have an inner Eye that needs to activate or open as they say. Then can you see without the 2 physical eyes and see with 1.

As the Bible said best:
The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.
04:57 PM - May 04, 2022
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Flickaboo in this post can reply
Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
04 May, 06:11
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
gave me chillz 😊

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
04 May, 05:32
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
Exactly! I take my 3rd eye practices pretty seriously, for about 10+ years now. Not sure how VK knew that about me when he responded to my tweet back in 2020 though! That is rather mysterious.

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
04 May, 05:34
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
The HOW will be difficult to understand for most, the WHEN happens NOW. I think when Q said you won't believe where everyone's data is stored and that they knew everything connecting to some people having ESP abilities such as Remote viewing and Bi-location etc. I think VK knows a lot about the people from today especially if they are part of this movement. If Time Travel exists then the knowledge of each person is already available! These are my thoughts about this!