Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
Such a beautiful moment at the grocery store today. I saw this old lady wearing a mask, and she could barely breathe. When i see things like that It makes me sad , so I told her gently, don't you think it's time to take off the mask now? I smiled to her and i told her that wearing masks would only get you sicker in the end. I said promise me that you will never wear it again.

Long story short, she looked at me with tears in her eyes and took off her mask and said, thank you, i will never wear it again. That was such a beautiful moment that even i choked up a bit ❀️✨️
02:09 PM - May 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by RealPersonJedi in this post can reply
Anne Kats @anneanon1
04 May, 02:45
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
love wins πŸ•ŠπŸ’–πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cosmic Nova @Galaxyfox1776
04 May, 03:09
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
Absolutely πŸ’―.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
04 May, 02:17
So artfully dealt with... you are connected now to her heart for life. I love what you did... Thank you.

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
04 May, 02:16
I've wanted to do the same to others but was afraid I'd get the whiplash from it. I'm glad it turned out to be a happy moment.