Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 May, 07:46
Imagine with me....

You scan for WiFi and see Em=c2 ANYWHERE you are in the world.
"Where we going ain't need for Wires."
'
'
Now imagine what comes after.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
that means bye bye ‘cell providers’. no more need for this BS 5G or whatever the fook else. If i remember correctly, Trump said we need to move to 6G as quickly as possible - is 6G code for the hidden tech?

also means bye bye cell towers (where will we go if zombies?) and bye bye telephone / electrical wired lining the roads, at danger of systems down if there’s a car crash or thunder storm.

if E = mc^2 based on what Einstein said, then perhaps Em = c^2 is the REAL truth based on Tesla’s findings.

what’s next would be free energy, no? the first step to truly being free..?
09:36 AM - May 04, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
04 May, 11:23
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Did you ever get asked the question on an application for anything if you "Are a U.S. person"? Look into what that means...use a legal dictionary and find out what a person is. Not a regular dictionary, has to be a law dictionary. If you say yes to that question you are saying you are a resident of Washington DC. It also says you are not alive, that you are a fiction, a paper corporation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
04 May, 11:30
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
yup, i’m aware. We, the People, not We, the Persons.

legal resident of Washington DC, temporarily residing in your state (the corporation) for the purposes of doing business.

David Straight has good insight on this