Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
03 May, 10:06
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
return the children home
no more two income families
#FamilyIsEverything

I was a “stay at home” single mom.

I bought and sold residential real estate so I could have my son with me. I taught him a lot!

Then he had to start kindergarten.
I had “projects” amd “ideas” for him everyday after school.

Then in high school I had hom running a business for me. Insurance, taxes, payroll, hiring/firing, marketing, IT, etc. He even bought three cars for the business.

He just graduated college with honors and is going to Notre Dame for a Phd in Economics.

I cannot express enough the family values, the amount of education, common sense, and the wholeness that came of my son’s childhood experience. He worked hard, played hard, had several hobbies, and has the best relationships with people.

For what it is worth to parents out there… I would not change a thing. Feeling so blessed right now! I think Im going to cry! 🥰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
04 May, 12:19
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meggie Jam @meggiejam
04 May, 01:09
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
Wow, Wow, Wow! The blessings of good parenting. Both of you are winners in my book... cheers!