Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
04 May, 07:47
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Juan O savin is not so smitten w/ Elon, says its all the same ol'sh*t just a different face (same clan)

https://rumble.com/v13g8t0...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
04 May, 06:07
yep lol elon follows GS....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
04 May, 06:13
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Waiting for DM.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
04 May, 04:26
Shit ping that phone call good guys, and GIT THAT AZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ he is a war criminal. Crimes against humanity.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
04 May, 04:19
haha

God Wins donated @GR2021
04 May, 02:45
LOL ;-)

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
04 May, 12:57
I'm not sure about Musk either....hard to tell, so I am also reserving judgment! Soooo many things to ponder over the last few years! A few things I am certain about though....GOD wins, Trump is STILL our President and JFK Jr. is alive and well. The jury is still out on some of the other stuff, but hey, as Nana said..."anything quite literally is possible....nothing is off the table!" Have a little faith and raise those vibes....imagine what we could accomplish together if we raised our "vibe meters" up to MAX all at the same time!

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
04 May, 12:45
I wonder if he will record the conversation and play it for the world. Plus has has his phone number? Well that is interesting.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
04 May, 12:50
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
*he has

Ugh, wish we could edit.

KA - BQQM @J1111
04 May, 12:32
Finally, the fun and entertaining part of the movie!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 May, 12:32
Well isnt that just how it "appears"

The new and improved Patriot savior, "El on Musk"

Nana is not so quick to bit that apple.

Reserving judgement on the goals of man with space ships that look like a giant penis docking with Isis, baby mama with a pentagram inked on her baby bump, and an apparent demon handler... I mean mother that evidently can just crap out 44billion liquidity upon demand.

No I dont think this is the original Musk, yes this is a movie so anything quite literally is possible.
When you have seen what Nana has seen the last 3yrs.
NOTHING IS OFF THE TABLE.

We will see!

Roy Herman Kellerman @RoyHermanKellerman
04 May, 12:36
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
🙏

Nana's spot on, normmies, pay attention!!!

04 May, 07:49
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Neither is Juan O Savin
https://rumble.com/v13g8t0...

Alexandra Neve @Alex
04 May, 12:25
ITS POTUS TRUMP !!

Olaf Koll @OlafK
04 May, 12:24
Elon is going wild......rooooaaarrrr :)

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
04 May, 07:56
I’m telling you, some of Elon’s response are SO VK! 🤣😂🤣

Has me pondering....

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
03 May, 07:00
mmm BlackRock and Vanguard for $500 Elon

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
04 May, 12:25
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Lonely in Bville.... Yesterday an old buck fellow dealer told me how his money was safely invested in Blackrock.... Uh huh. Raining like they want to flood tunnels in NYC or something today... ;)

04 May, 07:50
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
R I G H T . Just who helped him secure that $44B?

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
03 May, 06:32
Wholly Moley😂😂😂😂

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
03 May, 06:29
LOL call GS?
Good luck, last time I heard he is not longer around, but who knows an actor or something like that might pick up!
HELLO GEORGE!

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
04 May, 03:47
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
iced… lol

🤷‍♀️