Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
And it's suspended. That was fast.
06:39 AM - May 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
03 May, 01:29
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
😁Reminds Of President TRUMPs Snake Story lolzzz👌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
03 May, 11:06
I was suspended too! The same woke mob is still controlling Twitter. It will just go down like the rest.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
03 May, 10:51
I’vev tried and tried, cant get past setting up! soon as I go to posts, I get suspended! 🤷🏼‍♀️

EAL Stokes @EAL
03 May, 09:38
Fuck...

Nunya Business @AAug22
03 May, 09:24
I was unable to longing last night. The screen just went black after logging in. Supposedly twitter was having issues. 🤷‍♀️

Nunya Business @AAug22
03 May, 12:19
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
Still unable to login this morning. This is what I get...

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
03 May, 08:37
Acct suspended on day 00

Future proves past

Only followers of this user (Falcon77) can see their posts

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
03 May, 08:21
Kim Runner's account is also toast. I've applied for reinstatement rather than trying another account. We'll see.

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
03 May, 07:59
i never got back in
something is brewing about to begin 🎼🎶🎵🎹

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
03 May, 07:16
infuriating! or planned?

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
03 May, 06:59
589 💥

NEO ONE @Neo
03 May, 06:55
The AI fight.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
03 May, 06:51
Okay... we are apparently in the middle of the storm... He will be back on Tw*tter again.. with a ruse... It was VK who said: Tw*tter is the battlefield..

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
03 May, 06:47
Twitter must have a team watching for when anons sneak back on

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
03 May, 06:50
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
They follow closely. Probably some infiltrators watching closely.

Ryan Cessna @cessna72
03 May, 10:19
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
ive has to refollow quite a few last couple days...

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
03 May, 06:43
WTF is going on.