Only people mentioned by LMickeyD in this post can reply
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
02 May, 10:41
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
🐸 t.me/PepeMatter

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
02 May, 10:34
Vengence is yours...however can we have a number of "late term" abortions...I nominate zucker, dorsey, and every fooker that thinks murdering innocent children is ok...

#SaveOurChildren #StopGroomingOurKids
#StopHumanTrafficking #SaveOurChildrenWorldwide

#pizzagate #PedoIsland
#pedovores #pedosatanists
#PedoGate #PodestaEmails
#frazziledrip #PedoGate
#StopChildTrafficking #thesepeopleareevil
#Handsoffourkids
#AbortionIsMurder

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
02 May, 10:12
This picture is so creepy with the exception of Clarence Thomas smiley face hes the only uncreepy one.

Bubba ...........צְפַרְדֵּעַ @Bubba6x9
02 May, 10:04
Boom week ahead

First boom of the week

Kelloggs AllAmerican @KelloggsTheAllAmerican
02 May, 10:03
Praise be to God!!! yes pray without ceasing!! Miracles happen. 🙏🙏🙏

I’m no one @Iam4truth
02 May, 09:30
yes, Lord, please!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
02 May, 09:32
Lord Jesus please guide this draft opinion to complete reversal of Roe v Wade. May this decision save millions of babies and end the business of abortion. In Jesus Name, Amen

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
02 May, 09:41
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
#GodWins

“I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb. Before you were born I set you apart and appointed you as my prophet to the nations.” ~ Jeremiah 1:5