Mama Tee @MamaT
Dandelion leaf extract blocks spike proteins from binding to the ACE2 cell surface receptor – Research

The New Zealand Journal of Natural Medicine, Issue 42, Page 55

PDF:
https://t.me/majestic12hub...

"...
The researchers used high molecular weight compounds taken from a water-based dandelion extract and put them to the test in human HEK293-hACE2 kidney and A549-hACE2-TMPRSS2 lung cells. The dandelion blocked the protein-to-protein interactions between the S1 sub unit of the spike protein and the human ACE2 cell surface receptor. This effect was also true against the spike protein mutations from the predominant variants in circulation, including the United Kingdom (B.1.1.7), South African (B.1.351) and Brazilian (P.1) variant.
..."
09:34 PM - May 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by MamaT in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
26 May, 07:49
In response Cee Bear to her Publication
We use this and especially when camping. It's the only thing that works for us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
26 May, 08:27
In response Cee Bear to her Publication
This is what we use...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel Gunby @Rach
26 May, 07:22
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Does anyone have any info on what happens to the nonvaxxed when the vaxxed shed. I think that’s happening to me. I have had strange things happen to me in the last few weeks and I have about concluded it’s been because I’m around vaxxed people sometimes. I was kind of hoping that the vaxxed shedding had of settled down but I was told that it is now settling in their organs and multiplying and shedding worse. I’ve started drinking dandelion tea and pine needle again And upped my homemade HCQ but really would like more information about shedding effects on us this if there is any

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
26 May, 07:47
In response Rachel Gunby to her Publication
It's such a large gray area in information. From a holistic approach, you're doing things right. May I suggest that If in doubt follow the Zelenko Protocal to boost your immunities.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
26 May, 07:13
😇

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
26 May, 07:53
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I believe the tea isn't the same as this extract they are using. Have to look further into this one thing. I drink this too! 😁👍

The Real Me @TheRealMe
26 May, 07:07
Nature always has the answers.

Violetta Magnolia @ViolettaGreenFire
02 May, 01:52
This relates to Liver damage/inflammation as Dandelion is one of the highly recommended plants/herbs for Liver support (Burdock root another, Chlorella another, milk thistle another...and more). If these spike proteins (which I think, yes as no so called virus-really genetic partial sequences eliminating toxins in our bodies- nor this so called covid 19 one has ever been isolated/purified CORRECTLY) are really peptides/enzymes of snake venom, this makes sense too as it affects all organs including Liver. The ones doing all this evil know that our livers have to detoxify all the poisons and bioweapons they introduce into us- it makes sense they would target liver and kidney (following/pancreas and intestines) to reduce healing/detoxifying/defense system.