JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
01 May, 02:43
So, there is a theory out there that the "White Hats" are destroying the food supply factories so we can eat healthier in the future? Is that it? It's not the Baddies trying to destroy our food supply to starve us out and get us to submit even though the latter sounds much more Occam's razor-ish don't you think? But okay, and is everybody saying that they have been feeding us Human Meat is that why the "truth" is going to put 90% of us in the hospital when we find out? Is that what I'm hearing? And, just curious, why is it cheaper to feed people human meat vs pigs and cattle again? Because they're free for the taking in China or India or they're being farmed in underground bases? You can buy a hog for about $200 around here? How much are humans $50? $100? Or is it not about the price? Is it a Satanic thing to have everyone eating as cannibles so that when they admit to eating us, they can say "Well you ate humas too at McDonalds dumbasses!? Serious questions...Anybody got any answers?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 May, 02:51
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Mostly likely exaggerated Truth. Serving some leftovers of their satanic rituals. If they are farming people for 'food' [they] are eating them seem more probable.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
01 May, 02:58
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
That's what Rabbi Finklestein said...In the sausage remember...The leftover children that they sacrificed went into the sausage for the Goyim in the McDonalds sausage...That was a scary interview I listened to back in the day ;( So maybe I got lucky and haven't eaten any Human meat yet but who knows? They are evil bastards that's for sure!

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
of the worst sort! Thankful to have not been to McDonald's in over 20 years, but still disgusted by that interview that I saw as well.
#ThesePeopleAreSick
03:07 PM - May 01, 2022
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AngelMcPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Beth Angel McPatriot, click on at the bottom under it