LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
01 May, 11:14
💙👏 Can't beat "22" in a BLUE uniform from Angel city... Congrats Kershaw! Before my 2018 activation, I was an avid Dodger fan since my son got into baseball as his sport. Wasn't a fan of the sport in the beginning, but it grew on me cheering on the sideline for my son since 4yo, now 17 this past April. Dodgers became champs (since '88-Lions/Sirius gateway synchronicity #), after 3 yrs of getting to the WS w/ some cheating involved from the opposition,finally in 2020 = 22 year...can it be possible to do it again for this yr rally into WS, as indicated by their coach, being that it's another 22 yr. 22 is significant for the builder/seeder GFL/ET Guardians on the field. 11/22/33 are all master #s for the grd crew volunteers, as synchronicity/trigger codes, why many see them nowadays for those ascending-activation into their purpose.

#BreakingNewFranchiseRecordForStrikeout

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL, click on at the bottom under it