Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
You have all been such a yuge part of this for me, Thanks from the bottom of my heart. May God Bless You and Your Families abundantly, always, all-ways, In Jesus' Name🙏❤️ I Love You Peeps.
01:44 PM - Apr 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
30 April, 10:18
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Jason you shine a light in the darkness! God Bless you and your loved ones!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
30 April, 10:20
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Saphynsound) can see their posts

30 April, 10:13
In response Truthsets Youfree to her Publication
🙏❤️

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
30 April, 02:02
😍💞 Love you brother!

30 April, 10:14
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
🙏❤️

Bella Kay @Bella_K
30 April, 01:58
I love you brother! Thank you! 🙏🏻❤️

30 April, 10:14
In response Bella Kay to her Publication
🙏❤️

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
30 April, 01:58
Right! back At U Brother!🙏💪✌️

30 April, 10:15
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
🙏❤️

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
30 April, 01:55
awwwww Jason…don’t you know the same can be said for you? I bet you don’t know how many days your words lifted me up and out of a sad place. Its people like you that have kept me sane and vibing in love and light. I love you brother🥰✝️

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
🙏❤️

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
30 April, 01:54

In response Kris Williams to her Publication
🙏❤️

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
30 April, 01:54
1:44pm time stamp!

30 April, 10:16
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
🙏❤️

Anne Kats @anneanon1
30 April, 01:52
Jason right back at you have a great soldier of God remind us all God is above all 🕊💖🙏🏼

30 April, 10:16
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
🙏❤️