Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Bidens new misinformation director telling you how it is...
10:05 AM - Apr 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
bhagood 123 @bhagood123
01 May, 12:28
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Prediction - Ministry of Truth first assignment is smear and "debunk" D'Souza's 2000Mules coming out this week.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
01 May, 10:46
The medication isn't working 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
01 May, 07:24
I don't take direction from dummies. lol MK ultra likely. Ugh.

Bryah Thorrn @Bryah
30 April, 09:44
Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog - My Eyes HD - YouTube

My Eyes from Dr. Horrible's Sing Along BlogI don't own any rights to the material. Please support the artists.

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
30 April, 08:05
Is that a young naked male poster over the shoulder of the chick in polka dots?

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
30 April, 07:33
Wait, is that a Godfather poster on the wall?
🍊🍊🍊

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
30 April, 07:51
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Confirmed🍊🍊🍊
That pic is from the opening scene of The Godfather (1972), Vito Corleone was holding a cat.

What a movie we are witnessing.

💧3565
Jul 30, 2019 8:23:13 PM EDT
GODFATHER III
It's going to be BIBLICAL.
Q

💧1972
Aug 28, 2018 8:43:54 PM EDT
BIGGER THAN WATERGATE.
BIGGEST SCANDAL IN US HISTORY.
CRICKETS.
[FAKE NEWS].
Desperate to SHELTER.
Define 'Shelter'.
A place giving temporary protection from bad weather or danger.
Q

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
30 April, 07:53
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
well....I guess qe will see what side she/he is on. I just heard Dorsey is a WH. Diacernment of course but my gut doesn't say no way. These are very interesting times 😁

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
30 April, 05:39
Godfather pic in background.

Everything Isfake @Everythingisfake
30 April, 05:03
i never thought there would be someone more idiotic than Psaki.., but there is..,

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
30 April, 05:01
what a pos

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 April, 04:52
Nana has seen several clips of this woman, idk what else to say except she is one creepy bitch

Captain Rick @CaptainRick
30 April, 04:38
Speaking of interesting songs, does anyone have a list of the songs that Q shared? I want to make a Spotify playlist of just those songs but dont want to have to look through each post to do so.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
30 April, 05:02
In response Captain Rick to his Publication
got it somewhere. I think I have it all on wego....

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
30 April, 05:36
In response Captain Rick to his Publication
have a feeling @booo has a copy

Chesterton Lives @ChestertonLives
30 April, 04:30
Bet her favorite movie is "Scream."

Bee Bee @BxAx17
30 April, 02:47
Godfather on the wall...

LoveConquers All @All777Love
30 April, 01:52
Lawd a mercí!👀🤦🏽‍♀️😂
I can’t go on that, lol!

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
30 April, 01:13
😳i listen to it 3 times
Im i getting it wrong?
she / he Basically doing some red pilling? i m o
At what point do u wake up?
its so Rite in your face!

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
30 April, 01:08
Well...her Wiki bio states personal interest as Music Theatre....soooo....this doesn't really surprise me much. This should get interesting to say the least!

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
30 April, 12:41
Just missing platform boots, feather boa, sparkly makeup, and a stage 🙄🙄🤣

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
30 April, 04:55
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
I would not be surprised to see her do something dressed in a gestapo outfit.

Melissa Smith @cozysale
30 April, 12:35
That's creepy as FOOK!

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
30 April, 12:34
Oh my word...

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
30 April, 12:42
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
I have no words.

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
30 April, 12:31
Holy shit! 🤯

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
30 April, 12:29
Two retarded liberals walked into a studio and...

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
30 April, 12:27
this is beside the point but the KING COBRA pic midway
reminded me of thought that popped into head yesterday:

the COBRA insurance that came out decades ago
for workers... never thought anything about it at the time,
but it occurs to me now how even something mundane
like that is twisted to [their] agenda

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
30 April, 12:34
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
It’s almost double the normal rate, sick people

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
30 April, 12:45
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
Wow...I almost had to go on Cobra after my husband died. It's bad enough he died, but getting hit 20 years ago with $1800 a month to keep the insurance would have destroyed me.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
30 April, 12:20
-10 to mine opinion, ban these guys who cant sing anyway.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
30 April, 12:17
YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP its like 1984

CJJM Patriot @caribou
30 April, 12:11
This chic is so mkultra'd. I see complete mental breadown in her future. Sooner is better.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
30 April, 11:42

Anne Kats @anneanon1
30 April, 11:41
sure yep sure crazy dont fall far from the tree

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
30 April, 11:38

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
30 April, 11:37
VK, YOU SAID, THAT U LOVE HER🤣🤣🤣

https://youtu.be/I5yGFpJ8H...

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
30 April, 11:35