Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Lisa Whiteside @AgentCovfefe
03 February, 02:08
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Lolz - True!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Duke @ChrisAaronDuke
02 February, 01:09
Been saying for a long time now. If you don't know your rights, then you don't have any. Same for the English language. Throw away the Websters and get a copy of Blacks 4th edition if you want to open your mind to what your rights are. It "SHAL" make a big difference. I spent the better part of a decade going threw the Declaration and Constitution using this book.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kvoceans) can see their posts

Christos Harper @ChristosAwakening
02 February, 01:05
❤️❤️❤️ Sad but True!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
02 February, 10:43
BQQM 💥

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
02 February, 10:29
Holy TruthTeller, Batman!

You're not kidding! I've been gob-smacked at how many folks really do not know our laws or their rights.

Our schools need a real overhaul. This started early in the 1970s & was part of why my grandparents quit teaching.