Only people mentioned by Keeperoffools3 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
29 April, 10:07
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Cool
Road trip

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
29 April, 10:08
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
Amen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
29 April, 09:34
@VincentKennedy What do you say?!! a big reunion??? #FamilyIsEverything . Can we have it at Mar a Lago??? 😃

29 April, 09:37
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
I’m down

reaper myer @reapermyer
29 April, 09:23
i wonder if vk heard my idead about gettong his haircut the guy in no country for old men. anton something. it would be pretty epic lol

reaper myer @reapermyer
29 April, 09:24
In response reaper myer to his Publication
*excuse my typing i have sasquatch fingers.

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
29 April, 09:23
I would hire an actor to play me, and I would stay with him the whole time pretending to be his on-demand motivational speaker.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
29 April, 09:20
ALL OF US

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
29 April, 08:54
I believe the vibes at that type of event would be nothing short of spectacular !! 💞

29 April, 09:09
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
Schuman’s graph would explode

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
29 April, 08:29
Ultimately we are going to be in some Fabulous company..
Suit up.

29 April, 08:44
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
I am sooooooo looking foreword to it, we gotta weather the storm first WWG1WGA

Dawn Awakening @DawnOfTheAwakening
29 April, 08:29
I am all about this, I wanna meet all of the Badass Patriots who held the line this entire time 💪 and party like it's 1776 🥳

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
29 April, 08:57
In response Dawn Awakening to her Publication
WRWY

PARIS👇