Only people mentioned by Oleendee in this post can reply
Jodi AAA @SassyPatriot
29 April, 06:53
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
29 April, 07:01
In response Jodi AAA to her Publication
Thank you!
I hope you posted on the main thread too!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 April, 01:47
Just watched it, it is 1hr. 35 min., much longer than the Charlie Freak version with more information and pictures.
It explains so much and I recommend watching it. I will definitely watch it again.
Thanks Jodi AAA.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐!

Jodi AAA @SassyPatriot
29 April, 06:21
I have that video of all the submissions. LMK if you would like me to share it and I will see if I can find it. I think it was posted to Rumble, possibly Bitchute.
Thank you for your posts!

29 April, 06:35
It would be great if you could post it on the main thread for more eyes to see. Also I could use a current link.
Thanks for your comment.
🐸😻

29 April, 06:19