Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 April, 09:36
Twitter testing underway.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time 4U2Know @Time4U2Know
27 April, 10:17
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
C’est Moi!
#KeepWinning

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 April, 04:02
In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication
That is such good news hun, our Patriots are running low on gas in some places. Nana's visions of the future are amazing, cant wait to get there

Positively Negative @Positively_Negative
Dare I say, 🖕🏻Twitter- AU is home because that’s where all the accounts I vibe with live.
04:29 PM - Apr 29, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Positively_Negative in this post can reply
Cosmic Nova @Galaxyfox1776
29 April, 10:45
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
I get that, this is where we have gone to recharge and regroup after a long day on the battlefield. What I see over on Twitter is nothing but love and friendship, very welcoming souls. It's okay if you don't want to, but I wish we could all unite on Twitter because Twitter is the future. VK is even over there now and many original anons. Sure it may be a new account, but we aren't after numbers or followers, we are in pursuit of finding our twin flame. The leap is your choice, I hope to see you over there one day.

29 April, 10:59
In response Cosmic Nova to her Publication

30 April, 07:08
In response Cosmic Nova to her Publication
I am going to have faith and not lise sight of ny dream. I am going to allow God to take care of me. I will not allow others to kill our vibe. I want my Vincent back.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 April, 10:31
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
😘I totally understand that feeling!