NEO ONE @Neo
29 April, 05:00
What is the Sky Event?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cosmic Nova @Galaxyfox1776
29 April, 05:04
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Alien mind sex in full color ;)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 April, 05:08
In response Cosmic Nova to her Publication
Post your sound bath on this thread. I don't care how many songs you post there, go ham. We need to heal these traumas for them, not us. It is painful walking alone, but if you try you may just find you like it alone best. This is the final task.

1.) Follow me to Twitter
2.) Contribute to the playlist

That is your task, not really a fight over there anyways. The fight you are experiencing right now is your own mind playing tricks on you. Put on the full armor of God and expect miracles unlike anything you have ever seen before. We've got you, Vincent and I.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

NEO ONE @Neo
29 April, 06:42
Naja, actually I am not on Twitter.
But i have a song.

https://youtu.be/0M7nETLOs...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

29 April, 07:08
BTW, I know you are not Vincent, he just has me blocked here on AU. I want my access back. I want to be here on our platform.

NEO ONE @Neo
29 April, 08:03
VK blocked you?
And you are right, i am not Vincent.

29 April, 08:06
I don't think it was his fault. People are causing this to haooen because their minds are creating it. Isn't it fucked we have to live in a world where someone else gets to determine my outcome based off odmf their own shitty decisions.

I KNOW it wasn't him. He would Never hurt me like that. It's all of these imposter anons on here.
08:08 AM - Apr 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by Galaxyfox1776 in this post can reply
29 April, 08:09
That is why tweitter felt like home, but home is where the heart is.