Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
14 March, 07:39
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
PLANTING HEMP would clean the water tables faster make their poison shit they make obsolete, can be relegated to over 30k known products. FK their plastics, and plastic clothes and cotton poisoned bs. Jack Herer's book has the real deal in it in many aspects.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
29 April, 08:43

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
29 April, 12:37
Did you know that in ancient times, "Covfefe" had the
meaning of "In the End we win" ?

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
28 April, 09:39
Great finds!
🥰🙏🕊🌎🌍🌏🕊⚡️💪👽🤗🤗🤗

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
15 March, 12:22
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
Imho, Trump dropping "covfefe" was the biggest comm ever

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
15 March, 01:10
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
If this supposedly has already been implemented I would say it is a complete failure. I am EMF/RF sensitive and believe me, myself and others will know when these frequencies are turned off or safe, right now ...NADA !

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
28 April, 09:11
Nice find friend!!!!

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
28 April, 09:15
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
😽