Only people mentioned by AgnesOfGod in this post can reply
SleeperCell Patriot @SleeperCellPatriot
29 April, 12:48
In response Agnes OfGod to her Publication
Dual meanings and all that, ofc. There once was even a bill introduced by that name : https://www.congress.gov/b...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
28 April, 11:08
COVFEFE:

https://congress.gov/115/b...

Maybe Biden's social media communications need to be preserved Covfefe.

That would be a fun twist.

We might find pedo joe has some stuff lurking on social media somewhere that he doesn't want us to know about, but now it has to be preserved by law.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SleeperCell Patriot @SleeperCellPatriot
29 April, 12:49
In response Jazzy Joly to her Publication
Or his pedo son... Mebbe

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
28 April, 08:10
have aboht an hours wort.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
28 April, 07:47
To me, this comment is of great significance...
The 13 Families are remnants of before the flood. They hid in caves and in the mountains. It would be well in their vocabulary to know this word, and take notice.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
28 April, 07:37
Very interesting!!! Reminds me of this

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
28 April, 07:41
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Alters, just like so many of the hapless MK-Ultra'd tools of the cabal...

I actually liked some of the earlier music & performances but they fell out of favor a long time ago with me

Interesting that they still seem to have so much of an influence on "contemporary" Christians