Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
29 April, 12:43
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
lol you get a blue check you get a blue check you gonna get a blue check . everyone blue checks

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
28 April, 09:35

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
28 April, 02:54
AWESOME and well deserved

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
28 April, 12:14
Well deserved, love Lindell.

LQve Trump @LoveTump
28 April, 11:30

Bdub 777 @Bdub4619
28 April, 11:28
Which account is Fake???

The Kawazaki_kid @The_kawazaki_kid
28 April, 11:02
oh my what is that i see on the horizon
Red Wave Incoming NCSWIC

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
28 April, 11:02
_

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Angie Mac @AngieMac
28 April, 06:05
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Maybe it’s about the BREAK?

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
28 April, 10:59
ben moi toujours pas 😩mais suis en Gaule 🤣normal c’est !

Cosmic Nova @Galaxyfox1776
28 April, 10:43
Sugar and spice and everything not so nice :P

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
28 April, 10:45
In response Cosmic Nova to her Publication
For a minute, I thought I saw "Rose Kennedy" and got all excited. I remember this lady.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
28 April, 10:34
Welcome to the salt mines folks. Enjoy your stay :)

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
28 April, 10:28
All of this is making my heart SOAR.

We Will Make America Great Again @Q1776Q
28 April, 10:27
This may be a FAKE account there is a _ at the end of his name!!!!

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
28 April, 11:40
In response We Will Make America Great Again to his Publication
So what? VK has the same symbol at the end of his name. Can't get original account back but at least you can get same name if you add _ at the end of the original.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
28 April, 10:26
Wanna go back with you plz dont leave me stuck here

Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
28 April, 05:50
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
🙏🏼

Car Kohl @SmilenDios
28 April, 09:40
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
go to TS! ❤️

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
28 April, 10:26
❤️