Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Good morning Patriots!
Hope your dreams were awesomeness!
This is what God put in my in box this morning 1st!

Idk bout you @vincentkennedy but ever since we were listening to this song the other morning I simply can not get it out of my head. It's playing over and over whether I turn it on or now.
"We're Gonna Have A Good Day"
https://youtu.be/1NhuCMdvl...

Maybe some are ready to hear this maybe not but Nana thinks that many of you that have gravitated over to AU ARE old souls.

So much and so many things are happening that bring old life memories back.
Some of you that I have never even met, most I dont even know your names, but you feel like family, you feel familiar, as if we have known each other our whole lives.

Do you not wonder why, on Twit wit out of the Billions of pp that were using it off and on and like me never before about 4 yrs ago, how the hell WE GRAVITATED together and STAYED together and WHY?
OLD SOULS!

wainthepain01

https://youtu.be/9YLf
KRYON - Akashic Awakening And The Old Souls Superpower Abilities! (Must See) - YouTube

Lee Carroll is an American channeller, speaker and author. Carroll has authored thirteen books on channellings from an entity he calls "Kryon", and has co-au...

09:16 AM - Apr 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
28 April, 10:16
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Aloha
This video is wonderful. I learned so much from it.
I began to wake up with eyes wide open after my first son died.
I knew somewhere in my heart this was a lesson for me.
I guessed his contract of life was up.
That helped me through his death. He had fulfilled his journey.
And awakened mine.
20 years my son left the planet , then he returned and has been with me invisible of course
HE and my parents told my girlfriend, they will hang around and wait for me
My friend hears dead people They come to her so she can share messages. How cool is this.
Thank you for sharing this clip it really has been helpful

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 April, 10:45
In response arba happihr to her Publication
💜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 April, 09:40
In response Cee Bear to her Publication
😘

QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z @Qanon76er_WWG1WGA
28 April, 09:19
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication