Dawn Awakening @DawnOfTheAwakening
26 April, 08:58
I have been monitoring usdebtclock.org for the past couple of days. The first picture was taken yesterday and the second picture was taken just a few minutes ago. The Credit Card Debt has been decreasing rapidly!! I have yet to see anything added, it has just been subtracting non stop since I started checking it out. I am not an expert by any means, however this does not seem natural. I don't know about you but I have been getting #GESARA vibes a lot recently 🤗 #LFG

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriots Garden @PatriotsGarden
26 April, 10:24
In response Dawn Awakening to her Publication
You are right: constant downward; will be interesting to see what it looks like in the morning. Keep us posted.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 April, 10:33
In response Patriots Garden to her Publication
I most certainly will 🙂 I have been taking screenshots and comparing periodically because this is super intriguing to me 🤔

Since 7:57 AM to 8:49 PM there's been a decrease of $316,406,123 and counting.
10:15 PM - Apr 27, 2022
In response Dawn Awakening to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DawnOfTheAwakening in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dawn Awakening, click on at the bottom under it