Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
27 April, 08:15
Could use some prayers for my 11 year old daughter. We spent 5 days in a Hospital 2 weeks ago because she was having major pain behind her eye causing partial blindness , like a migraine. Never found anything wrong after MRI's and a team of Neurologists went over her for days. Now she wakes up this morning again even more blind. Prayers, I could really use prayers for someone to figure out what is wrong with my little princess Abigail.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
27 April, 11:12
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Father, we lift Abigail and her parents to You this day, and ask for Your healing touch to be upon her from the top of her head to the souls of her feet.

May she receive miracles in this regard, dear Father, and may her testimony be of Your healing touch. May Abigail and the entire family sense Your Presence and Abigail literally feel Your breath upon her cheek saying all is well.

Lord, we ask that You grant King David @thehermitpepe and his family complete shalom, shalom (NOTHING missing, NOTHING broken), and that every doctor's hand that touch Abigail 'BE' the hand of our Creator and Savior, Yahshuah Hamasiach (Jesus, the Messiah), for Your Glory alone.

May it be so, and we give you all Glory, amein AMEIN
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
she is home and out of pain, Glory to God and thank you to all you prayer warriors, I love you all. #FamilyIsEverything
04:08 PM - Apr 27, 2022
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheHermitPepe in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
27 April, 09:57
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
GREAT NEWS!