Boooo BooBoo donated @Boooo
27 April, 01:45
Mr. Patriot 🇺🇸
realMrPatriot
11:22 AM · Apr 27, 2022
https://twitter.com/realMr...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Awake Now @Awakenow
27 April, 03:13
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Yep... and all the "hero" medical workers know this. Will there be anyone left in the medical or educational fields when this is all done???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
27 April, 03:38
In response Awake Now to her Publication
Yeah lowlifes, and the good ones, hope they scoop them up to learn med beds.

Agnes OfGod donated @AgnesOfGod
27 April, 03:13
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
In all my 50+ years, I had never seen this method of testing for a virus until the scamdemic, yet I’ve never seen any public official being asked why now are they using nasal swabs?!!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
27 April, 03:37
In response Agnes OfGod to her Publication
Yep they can clone someone with two cells but stuff this into the blood brain barrier. They are sociopaths.