Maddy McCullough @Missingmaddy
27 April, 11:30

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richie Richard @Richie
27 April, 11:36
In response Maddy McCullough to her Publication
Really makes sense why they would want to tax citizens in order to fund wars. (of course I said the facetiously). Maddening, isn't it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maddy McCullough @Missingmaddy
27 April, 11:46
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
Their greed for power ... and for money is what drives them ... To have all the money in world and to enslave mankind ... The love of God was never in them ... Poor Lady Diana ... and the ordeal she went through with that family ..... It was like a sparrow being thrown into a den of vipers ...

Richie Richard @Richie
I can't imagine what Lady Di had to go thru and try to protect her children from the vipers must have been disheartening. But to see this, then to see a "feed the hungry children" commercials just lights my fuse.
11:51 AM - Apr 27, 2022
In response Maddy McCullough to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Richie in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Richie Richard, click on at the bottom under it