Martin Geddes @martingeddes
When you send your kid to the Muzzle Maniacs for "education" you implicitly teach these values:
- Human rights can be violated with impunity
- Science doesn't matter and can be disregarded at will
- Morality is dictated by consensus or the state, and is not God-given
- Medical informed consent is optional
- It is acceptable to justify harm to individuals based on collectivist ideology
- Nobody should be held to account for criminal wrongdoing as long as everyone does the same crime
- Collusion is the appropriate response to tyranny, compromising yourself in the process
- Law breaking should be tolerated as long as it is socially acceptable
- It is reasonable to selfishly meet your own (educational) needs at the cost of physical harm to others
- Authority should be trusted without question and never challenged
- You have no need to act upon conscience, even if you are alone in your rejection of injustice; cowardice is preferred over courage
06:20 AM - Apr 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
28 April, 05:35
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Garbage in Garbage out!

We are sending kids to public schools to become dumb so both parents can work.
Three deacdes later, here we are.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
27 April, 11:57
So true! Thank you Martin! Blessings to you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 April, 04:47
100 percent ,and teachers unions are supporting this bad behavior.

Pushing parents to be unconstitutionally separated from what their children endure at school by lies and subversion to groom them to be trans is sick!

CRT is sick!

Megan Kelly is not my favorite anything, but at least she removed her kids from trannie grooming schools.

https://www.the-sun.com/ne...

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
27 April, 04:46
facts

JustFor Thought @JustForThought
27 April, 04:46
So true. I walked away from everything to homeschool my kids; did it for several years. Best decision I could have made.

Joni Worcester @GrannyJ
27 April, 06:26
Wonder if you could get this included in the packet sent out for this fall from the school districts...
Brilliant!!