Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
27 April, 12:34
12:34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Darthman @TheDarthMan
27 April, 12:34
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
1034 what are the powerball numbers?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
27 April, 12:37
In response The Darthman to his Publication
i wish i knew!

Ally Oop @Ally
I've been seeing 12:34 since I was a child in the early 70s, I received my first clock-radio for Christmas at age 7. The message to my sleepless self then, as it is now, was 'it's 12:34 am - it's sleep time'
Lots of different thoughts on what it could be, Doreen Virtue was one of the first I saw to talk about it, seeing repetitive numbers is considered in some circles a sign of an ascending consciousness. I liken it more to a greater awareness of our selves and our environment, and it's connection with the Divine. God is in everything, and messages and synchronicities through numbers, and other ways like Gematria, Bibliomancy, a song on the radio or a phrase heard from a passing conversation just at the right moment, all of it and more are ways that God/Source speaks to us
My personal take on it is that you may be seeing or will be experiencing, or something like that, a really good progression in things. Or a good step up. Probably related to what you've been focusing on recently
03:48 AM - Apr 27, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Ally in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ally Oop, click on at the bottom under it