Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
27 April, 12:34
12:34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Darthman @TheDarthMan
27 April, 12:34
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
1034 what are the powerball numbers?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Ally Oop @Ally
27 April, 03:48
I've been seeing 12:34 since I was a child in the early 70s, I received my first clock-radio for Christmas at age 7. The message to my sleepless self then, as it is now, was 'it's 12:34 am - it's sleep time'
Lots of different thoughts on what it could be, Doreen Virtue was one of the first I saw to talk about it, seeing repetitive numbers is considered in some circles a sign of an ascending consciousness. I liken it more to a greater awareness of our selves and our environment, and it's connection with the Divine. God is in everything, and messages and synchronicities through numbers, and other ways like Gematria, Bibliomancy, a song on the radio or a phrase heard from a passing conversation just at the right moment, all of it and more are ways that God/Source speaks to us
My personal take on it is that you may be seeing or will be experiencing, or something like that, a really good progression in things. Or a good step up. Probably related to what you've been focusing on recently

The Darthman @TheDarthMan
27 April, 12:39
😂🤣😂🤣😂 damn it lol 2hrs ahead and cant even share the numbers!