Dawn Awakening @DawnOfTheAwakening
I have been monitoring usdebtclock.org for the past couple of days. The first picture was taken yesterday and the second picture was taken just a few minutes ago. The Credit Card Debt has been decreasing rapidly!! I have yet to see anything added, it has just been subtracting non stop since I started checking it out. I am not an expert by any means, however this does not seem natural. I don't know about you but I have been getting #GESARA vibes a lot recently 🤗 #LFG
08:58 PM - Apr 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by DawnOfTheAwakening in this post can reply
26 April, 10:31
In response Dawn Awakening to her Publication
Just for super transparency I highlighted the date and time on each picture. As you can see just from 8:34 PM to 10:23 PM today it has decreased by $45,325,218,
and it continues to subtract YUGELY by the second 🔥🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriots Garden @PatriotsGarden
26 April, 10:24
In response Dawn Awakening to her Publication
You are right: constant downward; will be interesting to see what it looks like in the morning. Keep us posted.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 April, 10:33
In response Patriots Garden to her Publication
I most certainly will 🙂 I have been taking screenshots and comparing periodically because this is super intriguing to me 🤔