17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
26 April, 05:33
things that make you go ‘hmm’…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
27 April, 08:44
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
There is no way Trump won’t end up back on Twitter in some form. Twitter’s reach far surpasses anything Truth Social can hope to
acheive at anytime in the near future. Trump must reach the masses.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
27 April, 08:36
Anyone catch the “ weight and sea “ …. wait and see 👀

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
26 April, 09:00
Didn’t GEORGE say they would never go back to twitter?

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
27 April, 12:26
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
They just said...Not unless Trump went back to Twitter...but they doubted he ever would. But looking forward to something doesn't mean you'll join or participate? Perhaps looking forward to watching what goes on?

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
26 April, 08:09
I'm wondering how many people from here went back to twitter? I tested the waters view a few snarky tweets. So far so good. It would be nice to find friends from here on twitter.

hope saxton @Scribe11
26 April, 08:28
In response Made In America to her Publication
I decided to go back but with a new account. Not many big accounts there yet.
I want to see how the flow of truth plays out.
1111scribe

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
26 April, 09:11
In response Made In America to her Publication
I would like to go back just to be able to see certain accounts. I was suspended permanently. It may not happen, but it's okay. Anonup is my favorite place. I haven't even tried to join Truth Social yet.

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
26 April, 08:08
YES 👍🏼

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 April, 08:09
In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication
Different from what they said yesterday, but let's see what happens :)

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
26 April, 08:06
Watch The Water

Just Mark @JustMark
26 April, 08:03
they said they are not on twitter.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
26 April, 08:06
In response Just Mark to his Publication
merger + switch