Only followers of this user (Gapatriot3) can see their posts

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
27 April, 09:05
In response Lo - Georgia Patriot to her Publication
I'm stuck on chat logs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
27 April, 08:29
I hope you patriots aren’t following him. His job is to heavily influence the public.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Morris Light donated @HiVibes
27 April, 08:32
In response Gina Larson to her Publication
JACK is a POS!! He posted a pic of him and his family a few weeks ago and i called him out and he blocked me

LeLe John @Grace1125
27 April, 08:21
back here dor awhile feom twitter to regroup…absolute insanity over there . can literally feel it while on the app

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
27 April, 08:19
t/s in my timezone is 11:11

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
27 April, 07:30
😍Blu is not worried...

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
27 April, 06:47
Jack blocked me from Insta because he posted a pic of him and his family at Disney a few weeks ago lol

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
27 April, 06:44
agreed