Godly Man @WWCUE
Please don’t misunderstand me about Elon Musk.. I think it’s great that Elon is buying twitter. Anything to further free speech. But will it?

Elon is a supporter of mRNA. He talks favorable about the symbiosis of AI and humans (transhumanism). In fact, he owns a company working on it. He brags that mRNA ”can turn you into a butterfly if they want”. I’m not sure Elon is even completely human. Trust me, they live amongst us.

To make matters worse, Elons’ wealth was completely created by DARPA. Let me translate… your tax dollars. Then when you throw in how close Elon was/is to Klaus Schwab and WEF you figure out he’s probably a plant. When Jack says he can’t think of anyone better to take over Twitter the final red light comes on. I mean if you’re the black hat why not throw in a plant to take it down which makes it more difficult (for white hats) to take control of it

Elons’ past is sketchy as hell.

Trump says good things about Elon, but Trump lets people bury the
06:06 PM - Apr 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by WWCUE in this post can reply
Godly Man @WWCUE
26 April, 06:09
In response Godly Man to his Publication
Timestamps are important. in my case that was a coincidence… or God had a hand in it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Godly Man @WWCUE
26 April, 06:08
In response Godly Man to his Publication
last word was “themselves”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396