Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Jess 369 @Jess_369_
27 April, 05:09
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
❤️🌹❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
26 April, 04:51
Evidence based facts...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LoveConquers All @All777Love
26 April, 04:31
President Trump, to Piers Morgan, “Cause I don’t think you’re REAL.”😂
REAL=(36)=(9).
18•5•1•12
9•5•1••3
(14••••4)
5••••4
(9)

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
26 April, 03:01
Do you?

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
26 April, 03:10
Real Donald Trump and his trusty sidekick!

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
26 April, 02:43
Follow the LOOP.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
26 April, 02:34
God is my witness. nuff said.

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
26 April, 02:09
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen - YouTube

If nobody sees it, it didn't happen#Meme#Clip

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
26 April, 02:06
Seeing is believing for some, others have faith.

Dan Dan @DanDan
26 April, 01:32
Schrödinger's 🐈‍⬛

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
26 April, 01:28
Who was Grand Funk Railroad for $500 please!?!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
26 April, 01:27
Can I get a Witness-Marvin Gaye - YouTube

This is a short clip of the Legendary Marvin Gaye performing one of his early and classic hits!

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
26 April, 01:18
Hello George.

Robby Ball @perfectsliders
26 April, 01:12
Gold is on the move

Storm Rider @StormRider
26 April, 01:09
We are each a witness to The Event.
We are to be a witness to those who aren't awake.

In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven. - Matt. 5:5

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
26 April, 12:57

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
26 April, 12:56
“Let the WORLD witness the TRUTH.“

Jon Neville @jonnevi
26 April, 04:20
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Can you see the plan?
after the Black Out by Deep State can be thwarted, disclosures to come to fruition?
Elon on twitter and free internet? White Hat?

Epstein Island coming out after truth true social and twitter are go?

nothing can stop disclosure?

@zemahbenyishai

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
26 April, 12:53
Or 2

Wil Wagner @BabyLoneWolf
26 April, 12:42
not suicide

suZy Connolly @suZq14
26 April, 12:34
the only thing that is Real is Love

Ellen Perricci @perriccie
26 April, 03:17
In response suZy Connolly to her Publication
Nah, my cynical VN Vet brother pointed out that Herpes outlasts human love...
Sorry.
ONLY GOD & HIS love for HIS CREATION
& HIS unalterable purposes are indestructable*
& ALREADY COMPLETED,
as GOD iis OUTSIDE of time.
Jesus said, "I AM the alpha & the omega, the 1st & the last, who was & is & is to come..."*

( many Christians have been locked⬆️ & martyred for believing & declaring this, the more charismatic the more viciously, even today)
EVEN SO, Come LORD JESUS
AMEN!

* 1 Cor.13
** Rev.1:11...

Miro Bratanov @mirobratanov
26 April, 12:32
"How do you introduce evidence into an investigation (legally)?"
Alan?

Only followers of this user (Gapatriot3) can see their posts

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
26 April, 01:27
In response Lo - Georgia Patriot to her Publication
Learning.
Follow the LOOP.
Q

Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
26 April, 12:20
5-4

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
26 April, 12:26
Caps = 61 🪞 16.
TS = 10:19 > 1010 Wins!

Get out the popcorn for “2000 Mules”, set to first hit select theatres on Monday, May 2, the same day Elon is slated to takeover Twitter. 🍿🍿

https://www.truethevote.or...

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
26 April, 12:15

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
26 April, 12:13

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
26 April, 12:11
https://youtu.be/Gcnjge7Xw... Can I get a witness???
Can I Get A Witness (Stereo Version) - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupCan I Get A Witness (Stereo Version) · Marvin Gaye20th Century Masters: The Millennium Collection-Best Of Marvin ...

Storm Rider @StormRider
26 April, 12:58
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Love this song!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
26 April, 12:09
You're back on Twitter ... you just popped up!

suZy Connolly @suZq14
26 April, 12:26
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
dont think thats VKs

suZy Connolly @suZq14
26 April, 04:09
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
this was VK's original page, VincentCrypt46

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
26 April, 12:07
a witness can come in many forms,

define witness ...

BlockII @BlockII
26 April, 12:06
Matthew 18:19–20 (NIV): 19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. 20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”

I think that passage is more important than we’ve been led to believe