Only people mentioned by BigDaddysLightWarrior in this post can reply
Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
25 April, 11:36
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
…nah….something is up…this feels very wrong

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
26 April, 12:12
In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication
why? Bots are being removed...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Darthman @TheDarthMan
25 April, 11:18
hey Luke ever look in a mirror all those bots

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
25 April, 10:29
πŸ‘‹The Pedo's and the Bots are fleeing!!!

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
25 April, 10:27
Funniest thing I have heard all day!!! Safe Spaces are filling up now... Wow, it is phenomenal how self involved people are. They do not even realize reality from tech anymore.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
25 April, 10:36
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
a lot of healing to come

Truth Seeker - Ο‰ @Truthseeker09
25 April, 10:16
BOT PURGE🀣🀣🀣
AKA U BOOT PURGEπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

https://youtu.be/YVxXbTk-z...

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
25 April, 10:09
Do you think they'll figure out their followers were bots? This is precious, they don't even know they were part of a machine.

Truth Seeker - Ο‰ @Truthseeker09
25 April, 10:20
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
THEY OBVIOUSLY THINK THAT NOTORIOUS "YES MANS" WAS INDICATOR, THAT THEY HAVE TRUTH ON THEIR SIDEπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I PITY THE FOOLS😁😁😁

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
25 April, 10:33
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
I think the pedos are running scared too. I bet alot of sick perverts bailed.