Trilby Smith @Trilby_Smith144
Always interesting when people visit my page and then decide not to follow me.
Like....just what turned them off???

Not that I care.
It's just interesting.
Aren't we all on the same team?
Or....are we???
09:06 PM - Apr 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by Trilby_Smith144 in this post can reply
Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
26 April, 05:36
In response Trilby Smith to her Publication
Maybe it's because we have been here and you are just joining. Seems weird to just start following on here when you joined in March of 2022, js

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 April, 05:22
In response Eagle Soars to her Publication
Most of you were my friends from Twitter when I was just under 27,000 followers.

I've been axed from Twitter 9x since Dec 9 2021.

The date of my arrival here on AU shouldn't be discriminated against.
My message and voice should be heard regardless.
But, okay...if that's weird for you....okay.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dawn Awakening @DawnOfTheAwakening
25 April, 10:09
Right?!?! I personally wanna connect with as many like minded Patriots as I possibly can! Isn't that kinda the point of all of this? To team up and work TOGETHER to wake up the World? WWG1WGA isn't just a catch phrase. I'm happy to be on your Team, buddy!! Stay awesome 💪

25 April, 10:33
In response Dawn Awakening to her Publication
I'm honored to be on yours as well.
Let's finish this up.

Pink Totter @Totter
25 April, 09:12
I often wonder why people don't let you see their posts unless you follow them and you have to request to follow them. What's the point... and if their posts are that important, why keep them to only a small group? Aren't we trying to stop the elite? Monday musings!

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
25 April, 09:44
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
This is kind of a pet peeve for me as well