Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
When I stood up to the Pharmacy
it was because people were not getting their meds. My husband included. People told me to just switch pharmacies but that would not fix the problem.
So I took six months building a case against them...then I got the CEOs attention
They fired the pharmacist within fifteen minutes of looking at only my husbands record in their system. In less than a half hour
they fired the whole staff eexcept the little hispanic lady I thought was like a deer in the head lights.

They were part of the cabal and trafficking ring

Warriors Stand Not
We do not back down

👇
03:16 PM - Apr 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by TheKingsChick in this post can reply
Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
25 April, 03:18
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
😮😡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 April, 03:17
They retaliated and my neck got broken
by the Wells Fargo bank managers husband
So with a broken neck ...broken jaw and my teeth knocked out I stood against the bank.
This time it took only a couple of months.
The CEO said bad things were happening there. Every employee was fired
They thanked me ... Shook my hand

People said just switch banks and I said nope...not tolerating this nonsense

It was cabal operated and part of trafficking

👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 April, 03:22
Then the State Senior and Disability office took a stand against me and My husband
I filed an appeal but I had attracted attention. Trumps attention.

He did an audit on the Seniior and Disability office
finding they were stealing from the seniors and giving it to illegals.
He made some federal arrests

When in appeals court I was given a cabal owned judge ...Trump arrested him and many employees from Eugene Oregons Federal Building.

👇

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
25 April, 03:30